White Dwarf White Dwarf

Nice

Really cool concept though i find you could add some art stuff to it (background etc).

-{TEST}- Sidescroller One -{TEST}- Sidescroller One

Yeh

Sorry to say but it sucks, i know it was just a test and its good to do these.
What needs improvement is definitly the art. A rolling ball with a smiley that's not really appeling to most people. Also when you hold the "UP" button you just fly away if it supposed to be a jump you should really make it a jump and not a flying mode. And the levels need improvement but i think you saw that yourself.
Well good luck with future stuff.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

meeh...

Paper Mario World Paper Mario World

Its nice but there are bugs to be fixed

I liked playin it for a while but the main thing that annoyed me was if you try to smash with the hammer you tilt back a little. I think you ment that to happen but its pretty annoying also when you look backwards and smash the hammer you'll automaticly look forward again. But none the less it made me smile.

Sonny Sonny

Wooooow

I can't believe this.. this game is to good!
I can play this for hours!

3 Maze Game 3 Maze Game

Hmm game right

I see why your last submission got blammed. This game has been made so many times. And after completing 3 levels you get a seizure as trophy , really dude the last screen is tripping.

But to give you some constructive criticism cause i see you tryed (which i cant say of most submissions in the portal).
As i said this game has been made alot go trough a course with your mouse , so its not really original to make an original game you should think of something that hasn't be made before or think about modifying an game idea so you'll actually create your own.

So for you future projects i'd say be creative and take your time to create something and you'll see that people will give credit for it.

Poo Fighter Poo Fighter

Very funny

I enjoyed it. Great concept good art. Excited to see more from you.

Traction 2 Traction 2

Great game

Needs some kind of background music. But i had fun playing it for a while

Newgrounds Rank Grabber 4 Newgrounds Rank Grabber 4

Music ruins it

Crazy frog ruins everything. The game goes to slow ,maybe it goes faster after played a while but as i said the song ruins it so i didn't want to play it for long.
1 for the effort.

How to use Newgrounds How to use Newgrounds

Meh..

I believe all what this said is also in the faq but it was a nice idea i guess..

Heil responds:

lmao

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

For all the like-wtf people

For all you fowks who dont get this game go watch the southpark episode "Guitar Queer-O" This game sucks but its funny as shit!