RWD: 016 PUSSY RWD: 016 PUSSY

Awsome!

Video part is the best!

Awesome Video Games Ep32 Awesome Video Games Ep32

Awsome

Great video i love the way you guys shoot these episodes , with the turning the camera stuff. keep it up :)

And by the way.. Lester looks like the guy from the angry video game nerd stuff.

RWD: 009 Feliz CumpleaƱos RWD: 009 Feliz CumpleaƱos

arse-ome

ghappy birthday to luis!
oh and i don't like rap music either but i like how it suits the theme so yeh , i dont care.

White Dwarf White Dwarf

Nice

Really cool concept though i find you could add some art stuff to it (background etc).

-{TEST}- Sidescroller One -{TEST}- Sidescroller One

Yeh

Sorry to say but it sucks, i know it was just a test and its good to do these.
What needs improvement is definitly the art. A rolling ball with a smiley that's not really appeling to most people. Also when you hold the "UP" button you just fly away if it supposed to be a jump you should really make it a jump and not a flying mode. And the levels need improvement but i think you saw that yourself.
Well good luck with future stuff.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

meeh...

Paper Mario World Paper Mario World

Its nice but there are bugs to be fixed

I liked playin it for a while but the main thing that annoyed me was if you try to smash with the hammer you tilt back a little. I think you ment that to happen but its pretty annoying also when you look backwards and smash the hammer you'll automaticly look forward again. But none the less it made me smile.

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 2 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 2

Awsome song

Definitly my favorite rock song!

oh and for the guy below me : This is Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> ROUND 2 which is in sgmdx 3 , ROUND 1 is in sgmdx 2.